Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
yash yash is offline

Default Adding a button to Excel, need help please

Hello, i'm new to this excel VBA stuff and I was wondering if a
kind soul could help me out, i've got a spreadsheet with lots of
different values, but i have a few cells that take YES/NO as their
value, so what i want to do is to put 2 option buttons to change
the values in these cells to either yes or no by choosing a button.
But I havent the slightest clue how to, well I lie I can add a
button but I dont know what code to put, no doubt it's something
really simple, but so far ive not found any help on it. Thank you!

Posted with NewsLeecher v1.0 Final
* Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
* http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet