Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default File Size Code not working

LOL. I did notice that.

Regards

Bob

"Gary Brown" wrote in message
He did...but I didn't. That's what I meant. Sorry for confusing the

issue.
Sincerely,
Gary Brown

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

But he did use it later in Set f = fs.GetFile(filespec)

The code seemed a bit of a mish-mash, but he did use FSO.

--

HTH

RP

"Gary Brown" wrote in message
Just a thought...but this way, you don't have to worry about it. I

try to
follow the John Walkenbach/Chip Pearson examples of 'Don't use