Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jello jello is offline

Default Worksheet properties

Hello,

What methods are there to determine properties of a sheet or any object ?

I have a workbook with many worksheets, each contains one or more charts.

ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("Chart 4").Activate

Once on an "ActiveChart" I can do:
debug.Print ActiveChart.Name

This is fine but I don't want to have to hard code "Chart4" in my
sub-procedure as on the 1st line - especially when its possible to access
it's name after I've originally told it it's name !

What I need to know is, how do retrieve properties such as chart names for a
specified sheet ? Or for that matter any object which belongs to another
object - I see I it is possible to do a loop like For each cel in range......
Is it possible to loop over items belonging to another object ?
I was wondering if for example there are "series" or "collections" of charts
that a sheet may contain that can be accessed ?

Thanks very much indeed,
Have a good day.