Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Fredrik Wahlgren Fredrik Wahlgren is offline

Default Can Not Add a Reference to a Procedure

"GordonC" wrote in message
I have Excel XP, and I want to reference a procedure (dll) in the VBE

created
by me using Visual Studio .Net XP. I tried Tools | References, and I
received the message "Can't add a reference to the specified file." What
are legitimate references? Should I create the *.dll reference as an
Automation Add-In? The Visual Studio Help states that the Add-Ins are

for
other Visual Studio projects.

Thanks,

Gordon
--
Gordon Clark

What kind of dll is it that you have made? What is it supposed to do?

/Fredrik