Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Joe Maki Joe Maki is offline

Default Chart Object Model

I'm trying to programically (from VB) udate the column
lables on a chart. I can create the chart (daily values
for the week) which creates 5 columns. I need to access
the property that will let me label each column with the
respective day. If I modify an existing chart I can right
click on it, go to Source Data, then the Series tab and
supply the range in "Category (X) axis labels". I can't
seem to figure out what property/method this is in the
chart object model so I can dynaically assign these
values.