Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chris Chris is offline

Default Tough Macro Question

Here is my problem. I have a text file that I'm importing into Excel. I
what to find a starting point (a given row) in the single column data and
tell the Macro to delete all text above that row. Then I want to find an
ending point (a given row) and tell the Macro to delete all text below that
point.

My problem is that the starting and ending row may not be the same point
every time.

I had originally created a macro for this process, but it has predefined
starting and ending rows and will therefore delete valid data that is needed.