Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Roger Govier Roger Govier is offline

Default autofilter with range of partial dates

Hi Francois

I was only half awake when responding to your original post!!!
I think the best solution would be to use Advanced Filter instead of
Autofilter.

Assuming your dates are in column A, beginning in row 2 and that your data
is only within columns A to E.

In cell F2 =MONTH(A2)=7
In cell G2=DAY(A2)=16
in cell H2=DAY(A2)<=23

Mark your block of data.
Data=Filter=Advanced Filter
Criteria=F1:H2

This will give a filtered list of data between 16th July and 23rd July
regardless of year.

For more instruction on the use of Advanced Filters take a look at Debra
Dalgleih's site
http://www.contextures.com/xladvfilter01.html

--
Regards
Roger Govier
"François" wrote in message
Hello,
I'm trying to code an autofilter to retrieve the people having there
anniverseray this from today up to 7 days.
Date are organized as yyyy-mm-dd in the column.
I'm not able to set working the autofilter like criteria1 "????-07-16"
and
criteria2 < "????-07-23" for ex.

Where is the solution.
Many thnaks to all of you.