Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
terry b terry b is offline

Default newbie ?: set variables, different shts, equal to each other

Hey, Bob [:-))
thanks for taking the time to reply! Way back when you were posting
(relatively-simple) answers to my questions about the Offset function
(exceltip.com, months ago), I found it pretty easy to follow what you
sd. But when you start talking about "worksheet event code" and
whatnot, I see that there's still a mountain of concepts for me to
grok, before I'm able to follow what you're trying to explain....
Have an excellent day!
terry b.