Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
WAYNE WAYNE is offline

Default File opening from Custome Toolbar

I would like to have a toolbar with seven buttons, each
of which would open a specific Excel file. I would use
fully qualified path names e.g., "\\FIL-NW02-06
\MPTTechTeamLeaders\8_Tech_Team_Scorecard\Reddy Team
Scorecards\[2005_Define_Scorecard_Hixson.xls"

The only difference in any of the path names is the last
part e.g., the Hixson in this one. So is there a way to
set a module-level string equal to the first part of the
path and append a different "end part" e.g. Hixson" to
get the full path name, depending on the button pushed?
I'm still new to this but having fun learning.

Thanks

Wayne