Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Fredrik Wahlgren Fredrik Wahlgren is offline

Default turn dll into xll

"alvaro" wrote in message
I compiled successfully a MYFUNCTIONS.DLL file that I renamed
MYFUNCTIONS.XLL.
Afetr I tried to add such file as an excel2000 add_in but this was

rejected
by excel as ".. not valid add_in".
Can somebody tell me how to get valid adds-in for excel?.
Thanks, alvaro

I had this problem too at some point. In my case I think it was because
integers should be declared as J rather than I or similar. Is the code
something yiu have written yourself or downloaded?

This isn't the proper ng. You should post it to microsoft.public.excel.sdk

/Fredrik