Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
gguillermo gguillermo is offline

Default 10,000 element listbox possible? what about searching in it?

I just discovered the fmMatchEntryComplete feature for listboxes ...now
that one works fast, but....yes, there is a but.....I need to have the
text I am typing show up on a text box...and it has to be persistent
(fmMatchEntryComplete starts from blank after a couple of seconds).
I also need for the search to go backwards if I press the backspace
(not having to type the whole thing again....remember my list is made
of chemical compounds....hard stuff to type :) )
thanks again!
-gguillermo