Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
D D is offline

Default name tab from cell value

I have a value in cell B7 which I would like to use as the name for the sheet
tab.

This cell value may change and I would like the tab to change accordingly.

I have found several answers involving VBA code but cannot get any to work.

FYI the value in cell B7 is the result of a link to another sheet. The
value is in the format 222-222, where there are always 3 numbers-3numbers.

I have right-clicked on the sheet tab, view code and pasted in the answers I
found - nothing works...

I would be extremely grateful for any suggestions, as I really have tried!