Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim May Jim May is offline

Default best way to get data from Access to Excel?

From within Access, get to the Table or query result table youn want to
"send to Excel"
and at the menu select Tools, Office Links, Analyze with MS Excel..
Done. Save data within the receiving excel file.
HTH

"deko" wrote in message
m...
Is there a simple way to get data into Excel from Access? I've tried
TransferSpreadsheet and OutputTo - neither meet my needs. I've alse tried
using a select statement - does nto work on my system - something about an
ISAM driver... Can I loop through a recordset or something? I have one
table with one column - I just want to import the one column into Excel -

no
formatting, no headerow.

Thanks in advance.