Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Glen Mettler[_4_] Glen Mettler[_4_] is offline

Default Help with form

I have a several forms that display data in listboxes for user selection.
They all work OK except one. When I try to display it (with double click as
with all of the forms)
I get an error message that says "not enough resources to display
completely" - However, when I click OK to the message, the form shows and I
can select etc and the form operates properly.

The offending form is the smallest of all. It has only 5 items in the list.
I have recreated the form, renamed the form, recreated the list, renamed the
range - same thing.

I am confused. All of the forms get their listbox data (rowsource) from the
same sheet (different columns)

What could be making this particular form cause this error message?

Glen