Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RB Smissaert RB Smissaert is offline

Default Minimize and maximize buttons userforms

How do I add minimize and maximize buttons to a VBA userform?
I have this code that does it, but when I change the caption of the userform
the buttons don't work anymore. I am slowly coming to the conclusion that
it probably is not worth the trouble and that it is better to make your own
buttons.

Public Declare Function FindWindow _
Lib "user32" Alias _
"FindWindowA" (ByVal lpClassName As Long, _
ByVal lpWindowName As Long)

Private Declare Function SetWindowLong _
Lib "user32" _
Alias "SetWindowLongA" (ByVal hwnd As Long, _
ByVal nIndex As Long, _
ByVal dwNewLong As Long) As Long

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()

Dim hWnd as Long

hWnd = FindWindow(vbNullString, UserForm1.Caption)
SetWindowLong hWnd, -16, &H20000 Or &H10000 Or &H84C80080

End Sub

RBS