Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
gtcyberaz gtcyberaz is offline

Default Selective control of Option Buttons

My question relates to two issues; can a group of option buttons (the far
right column in the diagrams below) be selectively controlled by another set
of option buttons (in the first diagram I have selected patient 1 wanting the
far right column of option buttons to control my linked cells) and secondly
can option choices be saved when you move to the next selection (in the
second diagram I have selected Patient 2 and want my far right column of
option buttons to control my linked cells below item 2 - while still
retaining the selections I made in my column 1.

* = selected option button
o = unselected option button
True = my linked cell (False is not shown)
1,2,3,4 = Patient Names

Diagram 1
1 2 3 4
* o o o