Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
juan juan is offline

Default Can't seem to get to fill down

Hello Glen/Chip,
where do i put that part of the code? Basically here's
portion of what table looks like
A B C etc o
Prod Per 1 per 2 etc thru 12 =OFFSET(A1,0,$P$1)
prod1 the above i copied down.
prod2 to last row of data
etc
Total prod

So what I want is in column K15 L15
=A1 =O1
and copy down to last row as it correspond.
I can do it manually but trying to automate it because I
need to do same thing on other sheets.
Hope i'm explaining this right.
Thanks for the help
Juan