Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jonjo jonjo is offline

Default change event

Sorry here it comes:

Dim r As Range
For Each r In Target.Areas
Debug.Print r.Address
Next
End Sub

As you can see, every change will be printed out in the Direct window, try
it out

Greetings Jonjo

"Tim Williams" wrote:

err.... code?

As a guess you might try using something like:

dim c as range

for each c in ChangedRange
'process cell
next c

Tim.

"xlcharlie" wrote in message
I am using a change event to call a macro when any field in a specified
column is changed. The code appears below. Generally, only one cell at a
time will be changed, but in the even the user changes multiple cells at

once
(e.g. pastes values) this code does not work because the target is a range
rather than a single cell. Can anyone help me to adapt the code to handle

range rather than a single cell? Thanks much in advance.