Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tim Williams Tim Williams is offline

Default Convert numerics to alpabetics?

Not all WS functions are available in VBA, particularly those that have a
similar VBA function (CHAR() vs Chr())

To see all those which are available, open the Excel VBE and open the object
browser (F2). They are listed under ApplicationWorksheetfunction

tim.

"peter" wrote in message

Thanks a lot guys, but I've still got some questions.

1. If I'm doing it as an Excel /VBA macro,
why doesn't this work:
s = Application.WorksheetFunction.CHAR(65)
It says, at runtime, the property/method isn't supported.

2. I still can't find this in my books, even the Dummies one.
Why? I can, just, understand why it's not in the indexes
of the non-Microsoft books, but it's not in that one either.
They are all good books too: WROX, O'Reilly and 2 x microsoft.

Thanks again,
Peter.