Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DocuMike DocuMike is offline

Default Re Worksheet Change Issue

I have some code using Worksheet_Change so when the user changes a cell
value, it runs the CopyFilterData5 macro. I have another cell on the
worksheet that's driven from a VLOOKUP table...when the value of the cell
changes, I want to run the macro also. I tried putting the cell location in
(i.e. E26,A2 but it won't trigger it. It appears that the Worksheet_Change
only works if a cell is manually changed. Any ideas? Thanks

If Not Intersect(Target, Range("E26")) Is Nothing Then
Sheets("Entry").Select
Application.Run "CopyFilterData5"