Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
peter peter is offline

Default Convert numerics to alpabetics?

Thanks a lot guys, but I've still got some questions.

1. If I'm doing it as an Excel /VBA macro,
why doesn't this work:
s = Application.WorksheetFunction.CHAR(65)
It says, at runtime, the property/method isn't supported.

2. I still can't find this in my books, even the Dummies one.
Why? I can, just, understand why it's not in the indexes
of the non-Microsoft books, but it's not in that one either.
They are all good books too: WROX, O'Reilly and 2 x microsoft.

Thanks again,
Peter.