Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
juan juan is offline

Default Filldown Problem

Hello All,
can't seem to get the following to work properly. Here's
my code:
Dim Lastrow As Long
' Dim Lastrow1 As Long
Lastrow = ActiveSheet.Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End
(xlUp).Row
Lastrow1 = ActiveSheet.Cells(Rows.Count, "O").End
(xlUp).Row
Range("K15").Select
ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=R[-14]C[-10]"
Range("K15:K" & Lastrow).Filldown
Range("L15").Select
ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=R[-14]C[3]"
Range("L15:L" & Lastrow1).Filldown
This doesn't work. It leaves K15 empty, but L15 seems to
get sum up. When I pu Xldown.row, this works but copies
alll the way down.
So basically in Column K15 copy contents of Column A and
filldown to last row of data in column A same thing with
Column O copy in L15 and filldown. I have a formula in
Column O so I don't want the formula or just value, since
when I update my formula, want those totals updated in L15.
Hope I'm explaining this right.

Thanks for any help provided.

Juan