Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David David is offline

Default Saving CSV to a template

Hi Josh,
Hope this will at least help you rename the sheet.
Sub Macro1()
ThisSheet = ActiveSheet.Name
Sheets(ThisSheet).Select
Sheets("Sheet1").Name = "Rename" '<--Rename needs to change appropriately
End Sub

"Josh O." wrote:

I am trying to setup a spreadsheet for another office. I need make it
possible to save the csv (overwrite previous file) as an excel worksheet.
And have available the macro I recorded to reformat the csv file.

The person that will be using the other file is not all that computer savy.
So I need to make it as simple as possible.

Any suggestions?

Also, in the macro I will be recording, one of the things it will be doing
is renaming the worksheet tab. The tab will be different, depending on the
tab name the csv file will generate. Is there a way to have the macro rename
the tab regardless of what it is originally?