Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default For Each..Cutty Pasty Loop?

Maybe you could steal some code from Debra Dalgleish's site:

Create New Sheets from Filtered List -- uses an Advanced Filter to create
separate sheet of orders for each sales rep visible in a filtered list; macro
automates the filter. AdvFilterRepFiltered.xls 35 kb

Update Sheets from Master -- uses an Advanced Filter to send data from
Master sheet to individual worksheets -- replaces old data with current.
AdvFilterCity.xls 55 kb

Michael Smith wrote:

Ugh...don't know the easiest way to do this..Here's what I got...at each
change of data in a column on my sheet, I need to separate that chunk of
rows into a new worksheet. If someone can get me started I can probably
take it from there.

TIA!

Dave Peterson