Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Worksheet name

If you protect the Workbook (structure option as a minimum) then the user
won't be able to rename, delete, add or change the order of sheets.

Tom Ogilvy

"xlcharlie" wrote in message
Anybody know some event code I could use to execute should a user try to
change the name of a worksheet? I wrote a macro that won't work if it

gets
lost in the workbook (if someone changes the worksheet names) so I want to
somehow protect the current names. I tried worksheet_change, but that

only
seems to execute if a cell in the worksheet is changed. Thanks.