Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
juan juan is offline

Default default drop box to a value?

Hell Robin,
thanks for the info, but I'm not using in a form. I
created a macro to put the drop box on a sheet. Here's the
macro portion:

ActiveSheet.DropDowns.Add(111, 23.25, 75, 15.75).Select
With Selection
.Placement = xlFreeFloating
.PrintObject = True
End With
With Selection
.ListFillRange = "Sheet1!$P$2:$P$13"
.LinkedCell = "$D$1"
.DropDownLines = 8
.Display3DShading = False
End With

What I want is to default it to let say Cell P2 from my
list range.

Please advise.
Thank u for your time.

Juan