Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default comobox-name as variable

Depends if its a forms checkbox or a control toolbox combobox.

Former

worksheets(my_sheet).DropDowns(counter).Visible=Tr ue

Latter

worksheets(my_sheet).Oleobjects(counter).Visible=T rue

--

HTH

RP

"Christian Galbavy" wrote in message
Hy!

I have the following problem:
I have a function, which should set the visibility of a variable list of
comboboxes to false.
Let's say I have comboboxes named "1", "2" and "3".
Now I have tried the following:

For counter = 1 to 3
worksheets(my_sheet).counter.visible = False
Next

But now the program is looking for an object with the name "counter", and
not "1" to "3".
Has somebody an idea how I can manage this problem?

Thanks for any help!

Christian Galbavy