Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Copying data from several worksheets to one worksheet

there was a typo in my code:

Sub BB()
Dim sh As Worksheet
With Worksheets("Master")
.Cells.ClearContents
For Each sh In Worksheets
If LCase(sh.Name) < "master" Then
sh.Range("A1").CurrentRegion.Copy _
Destination:=.Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp)(2)
End If
Next
End With

Tom Ogilvy

"Ben Hur" wrote in message
om...
Thanks for your help Tom and Ron, however I cannot get either of your
macros to work. Tom's macro gives an error, while Ron's macros don't
seem to pick up the data (I'm sure due to my programming skills rather
than problems with your code)

I need to copy the range A7:last row from Sheet1 and then paste on
master sheet rows A7:n, followed by A7:last row from Sheet2 and then
paste on master sheet rows below the data from Sheet1.