Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Using A Macro To Add Event Procedure To A CommandButton

wrote in message
oups.com...
Bob, Thanks for your replys. I have something now that works
perfectly for me....I still don't know why if I add 'Private' or use
the CreateEventProc why it gives me a memory error but the following
works.

Glad we made progress.

If you create a button then add code manually then it is a
Private Sub it creates - Will it cause me any errors having a
non-private sub. I am going to have 4 or 5 sheets each with the same
Sub names.

Don't worry about that. Sheets are separate modules, so having the same name
is not a problem. Excel will know which sheet is active and will invoke the
code for that sheet.