Posted to comp.lang.c++,comp.lang.perl.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jazeker Jazeker is offline

Default How should I interpret this set of laptop specifications?

Francis Chee wrote:
Hi, the

This is not C++, but I think it will get some quick response for my Laptop
decision.

I expect my notebook doesn't inhibit me from editing digital pictures due to
LCD displays.
What does the "Maximum Resolution1024x768" and "Max resolution (with max
video
RAM)2048x1536" mean?

If I order this machine with RAM upgraded to 512MB, will I get a resolution
of 2048x1536
anyway?

Thanks.

You will need a 1200x635 screen to see all web formats approved by
Microsoft. With such screen you can use the DVD::Play module which
allows you to watch cinema-sized movies without a projector.

oh yes... and do ask for the soundblaster 16 ASP.

--
print <<EOF;
Just a noobish Perl hacker