Dave Peterson

I don't think you can stop the determined user.

Any suggestion I would give would depend on macros. Macros can be disabled by
the user whenever they open the workbook.

Heck, the user could even just copy the file using windows explorer.

kensanjose wrote:

How do I prevent a worksheet from being copied in excel? Can I disable right
click within a file so that the sheet cannot be copied into another file and
manipulated? I want to give another user acccess to a specificed range in the
worksheet yet prevent them from changing the structure of the worksheet. In
short they should be able to only select values within cells, but should not
be able to compromise the integrity of the worksheet by copying and editing
into a separate worksheet

"dominicb" wrote:

Good evening kensanjose

You really need to supply more information about what you mean - copy
the file/sheets/ranges etc

DominicB

--
dominicb