Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ben Hur Ben Hur is offline

Default Copying data from several worksheets to one worksheet

Hi,

I have been given a task to create a master sheet from several Excel
worksheets (where a database would probably be more use, but hey).
I'm assuming I'll need a macro for this, as I can't think of a formula
that would work.

The workbook consists of seven worksheets + a master worksheet. All
have the same headings and contain smilar data. I need to be able to
scan through Sheet1 until I find the first empty row and then copy the
data to the Master sheet. Then I need to perform the same task on
Sheet2 and paste the data in the Master sheet underneath the data
copied and pasted from Sheet 1. This needs to be repeated for all
seven sheets.

Secondly, when the macro is run again (if a user has updated one of
the sheets) it must not re-copy and paste the existing data. Maybe it
would be easier to delete the original data and then re-copy all the
new data.

Thanks for any help offered,
BH