Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ExcelMonkey[_190_] ExcelMonkey[_190_] is offline

Default Public Variables

Or is this because public variables do not have the scope
across userforms? That originally I was generating the
array in a sub within userform1 that was creating another
temporary userform(dilaogue sheets). The final sub that
used the array was in a sub that was within userform1.

I have done away with teh dilog sheets and have had to
build a second userform. Is the issue that I actually
popeulate the array in userfor2 but now need to pass it
to userform1 so the sub in userform1 can use it? This is
confusing too becuase I was able to populate the array in
userform 2 without declaring it But the again, I was not
in Option Explict mode either......ummmmmmm.