Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tim Coddington Tim Coddington is offline

Default A simple copy problem - Thanks Tom!

Thanks Tom! Have never used .Resize. This will help in lots of ways!
"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
Private Sub trycopy()
col = 5
Worksheets("Sheet1").cells(1,col).Resize(17,1).Cop y _
Destination:=ActiveCell

Tom Ogilvy

"Tim Coddington" wrote in message
I need to copy a column of cells from one sheet to another. Like ...
Private Sub trycopy()
Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("E1:E17").Copy Destination:=ActiveCell
End Sub
The problem is, I only know the column number, not the letter. E = 5.
How can I do the copy using the column number, or alter the number to a
letter?