Connie Martin

If I'm understanding you correctly, this is what I would do. Paste the
information as it is from Word. Then select the rows and columns in Excel,
copy, click in cell where you want to start the new rows and columns, Paste
Special...Transpose (just above the OK button). Then delete the original
rows.

Connie Martin

"Adam@Penda" wrote:

I need to convert address information, which is on word and listed
vertically, to an excel spreadsheet, and have the information list out
horizontally. Is this possible to do? I am familiar with the basics of each
program, but using "range,formula,value" options in excel confuses me.
Here's an example:

(My data in word)

Mel's Tire Store, Inc.
300 Culbertson Avenue
Worland, WY 82401
(307) 347-3601

Need to copy and paste so data spreads horizontally in Excel, under these
colum headings:

"Business Name" "Address" "City" "State" "Zip"
" Phone"
Mel's Tire Store, Inc. 300 Culbertson Worland WY 82401
(307)347-3601

Is this possible or do you know a way I could make something like this
happen? Thanks for your time and imput!