Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MSW MSW is offline

Default How to auto update Excel Web Page

Hello I'm looking for some guidance on how to go about updating a web page
with Excel data with out manually opening up Excel 2003 and publishing each
time there is new data.

I have an application that runs weekly which extracts data from a report and
saves the data in an XLS file format. I then must open Excel and save as or
publish the entire book to a folder on my webserver. Is there away to write
a macro or other command script that will open the sheet and do the publish
or save as routine for me?

Thanks for your help..Scott