Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Wazooli Wazooli is offline

Default Wondering where the information comes from...

For those of you who are obviously quite well versed in VBA, I only ask how
did you become so familiar with it? Was this brute force learning,
supervised college courses, on the job experience, or something else. As an
example, I am pretty sure that I need to start implmenting class modules, but
I honestly feel completely overwhelmed. If there is some resource that can
concisely and completely inform me as to their workings, I would appreciate
someone pointing the way for me.

wazooli