Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tushar Mehta Tushar Mehta is offline

Default VBA Stops Working?

One possibility is that some code executes a
Application.EnableEvents=False but not the complementary =True.

Does your code start working if you switch to the VBE, open the
Immediate Pane (CTRL g), type Application.EnableEvents=True and press
ENTER?

Of course, in the Immediate pane you could also check the setting of
EnableEvents with ?Application.EnableEvents

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...
Hello:

Excel 2003. I've noticed with some of my workbooks, particularly if I've
been working with them for a while, sometimes the code in the workbook will
not execute. For example, If I have a button or cell-change macro
programmed, sometimes the code will not execute if I click the button or
change the cell.

When I close Excel and re-open the workbook, it works fine.

Has anyone else noticed this? (Maybe you can point me to a knowledge base
article or something. I didn't see one.)

Thanks in advance,
MARTY