Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Marty Marty is offline

Default VBA Stops Working?

Hello:

Excel 2003. I've noticed with some of my workbooks, particularly if I've
been working with them for a while, sometimes the code in the workbook will
not execute. For example, If I have a button or cell-change macro
programmed, sometimes the code will not execute if I click the button or
change the cell.

When I close Excel and re-open the workbook, it works fine.

Has anyone else noticed this? (Maybe you can point me to a knowledge base
article or something. I didn't see one.)

Thanks in advance,
MARTY