Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Joe E via OfficeKB.com Joe E via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default opening an excel file that is too large

I have an excel spreadsheet that is too large to fit in one worksheet. I
was wondering if it possible to open the spreadsheet such that the contents
are automatically divided into different worksheets so I can have all the
data I need open at one time. I would like to divide the data into
worksheets so that there is a separate worksheet for each unique value in
column A. For example if I had a spreadsheet that looked like this:

A B
Monday 6
Monday 1
Monday 2
Tuesday 1
Tuesday 3
Wednesday 4
Wednesday 5
Wednesday 4

I want it to automatically open in excel so that there is a Monday
worksheet, a Tuesday worksheet, and a Wednesday worksheet. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Joe