Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dick Kusleika[_4_] Dick Kusleika[_4_] is offline

Default Listbox

Greg

First you need to get the data into the combo/listbox. Where is it? I'd
guess you want two columns in your control, one that contains the client's
name and one that contains the name/path of the workbook. See here for how
to populate multicolumn controls
http://www.dicks-blog.com/archives/2...stboxcombobox/

Once you have that, the code to open a workbook is pretty simple

With Me.ListBox1
If .ListIndex -1 Then
Workbooks.Open .List(.ListIndex-1,1)
Unload Me
End If
End With

--
Dick Kusleika
Excel MVP

Greg Brow wrote:
I am trying to setup a database/client file for my work and I am
looking to use a listbox or combo box to select the clients name and
when selected to open up their particular workbook.

Thanks Greg