Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tobias Tobias is offline

Default catch the amount of negative numbers

Ok, I solved it myself...

"Tobias" skrev:

Hello,

I am simulating a number of production runs and would like to catch the
number of times we are running out of material = having the inventory level
negative.

I am simulating with a recorded macro doing calculate 50 times, and then i
have a conditional formatting making the colours red every time we are
running out of material, so it is possible to see it. What i would like to do
is to catch the number of times. eg. a ticker that adds 1 to a variable,
every time we have a negative number and then print the variable. Is this
possible?

Thanks!