easybucks

Default I need a Formula, Please

In the example below, I need a formula to accomplish this. As you can
see: The "1" row is the titles.

B2XC2=D2. Then B2+D2=E2. Then the E2 total is also B3 (the second day).
I want to be able to change the number in B2 and have all the other
numbers change accordingly. I would like to be able to populate the
chart for XX number of days, probably at least a year. I also need to
change the interest rate to 2.25% when the "E" column reaches $1000.00
and to 2.50% when the E column reaches $5000.00. HELP!!

A B C D
Day Begin Bal. Int. Rate Int. Amt. End Bal.
1 $100.00 2% $2.00 $102.00
2 $102.00 2% $2.04 $104.04
3 $104.04 2% $2.08 $106.12
4 $106.12 2% $2.12 $108.24