Kevin Carroll

The Data in Column A is the quantity of the item I have in stock in that week
(From MRP).
The Demand in Column B is the quantity of cases we have forecasted sales.
Hence if A2 = 1095, to work out how long it would take before the quantity
would be consumed I deduct the quantity in B2, then B3, then B4 until it
reaches zero. The number of rows it takes to consume the quantity from A2 =
the weeks cover I need.
N.B I do not want to avg the demand as the product is highly seasonal. I need
to work on actual values for each week as far out as I can.
The sheet contains multiple items and hence every 36 rows the item changes
and the function will need to cater for this.
Hope this makes it clear..