Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mary Mary is offline

Default VBA script ActiveX .ocx embedded

Hi,
I am having a lot of trouble trying to allow my client to open up a
spreadsheet with an embedded winsoc.ocx component within.
Because my client doesn't have the component installed on their PC, I am
trying to come up with a way of embedded the file in the spreadsheet so that
as soon as the spreadsheet opens, it will allow the file to be moved (or
copied) to the right directory and then register the component automatically.
Can someone give me some idea as to whether this would be possible.

Thanks heaps!
Regards,
Mary