Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Addins not loading when opening from code

Opening from code does not load the addins, you need to do it yourself from
the code.

--

HTH

RP

"Jack" wrote in message
Hello all,

I have a workbook that uses the "Analysis ToolPak" Addin. When I open the
workbook normally, everything is fine with no probs. If I try to open the
workbook through code though, it acts like the addins are not installed,

even
though when you goto Tools Addins the option is checked.

I have other workbooks with this same setup that opens fine through code,
it's just this one workbook.

Does anyone know what would cause the addins not to be recognized for only
this workbook and no others?

Thanks, Jack