Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John John is offline

Default Save as

Then I don't get the problem. Do you have to set the ActiveWorkbook somehow
after the save as? If so how would a person do that?

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

When you do a saveas, the old workbook name becomes the new workbook name.
There is no period of time when two workbooks exist.

Tom Ogilvy

"John" wrote in message
Hi, I am attempting to save a work book as another file name using the

Application.Dialogs(5).Show

I am then doing setting the active page

Worksheets("LS_ORDER_FORM_1").Activate

The problem I am having is it seems that the original is still open

because
the data then cannot be saved properly on the new file. Could it be that

both
are open for a period?

Can a person ensure that the original workbook is closed before doing any
processing on the new?