Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tushar Mehta Tushar Mehta is offline

Default Sort Each Worksheet

*How* is it not working?

Based on my guess, the easiest way, though not necessarily the smart
way, would be to insert a ws.activate statement before the range
("a6").select.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...
Why is this not working? I want to do a sort on each page in the workbook.
The workbook is comprised of several (100+) worksheets. Here's my code:

Sub SortAlpha()

Dim ws As Worksheet

Application.StatusBar = False
Application.StatusBar = "Please Wait, Sorting Report..."

Range("A6").Select
Range("A7:I65536").Sort Key1:=Range("A7"), Order1:=xlAscending,
Header:= _
xlGuess, OrderCustom:=1, MatchCase:=False,
Orientation:=xlTopToBottom, _
DataOption1:=xlSortNormal
Cells.Replace What:="BY REQUEST DATE", Replacement:= _
"BY NAME", LookAt:=xlWhole, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, MatchCase:= _
True, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False
Range("A1:I1").Select

Next ws
Set ws = Nothing
Application.StatusBar = False