Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Analysis Toolkit does not work when automating EXCEL workbook

When you automate excel, addins are not loaded - you need to load the
analysis toolpak yourself with your code.

Tom Ogilvy

"Dave Gruzewski" wrote in message

I am trying to automate and excel workbook from vb.net code
calling a module with this command(vb.net):

pappXL.Run("ImportFromCPMonitoring")

This works totally fine - but when it gets to anywhere in the spreadsheet
where EDATE is used in a formula - it fails. I am totally at my wits end

with
this. Is there any reason why this function would not work? - I stop the

code
while it is running and check the tools-addins and both analysis packs are
checked.

Please help

Thanks