Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
HeatherO HeatherO is offline

Default deleting mutliple rows in different ranges at same time

I was thinking of that as I was writing this. Can I do a for counter = 25 to
10?? I think my coffee just has not sunk in yet. I know there is a way.
Thanks for your help.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Work bottom-up instead of top-down.

--

HTH

RP

"HeatherO" wrote in message
I was just wondering if there is anyway to delete multiple rows in

different
ranges at the same time? I have a spreadsheet and I was doing the

deletion
at the same time as I was populating one of the columns and when I do the
deletion it deletes the row but then all the rows below it move up one and

am deleting things I don't want to. All I would like to do is highlight

with
in rows 10-25 certain ones that contain 0 values in column C and delete

them
and at the same time rows 38-46 that have 0 values in column C delete

them.
If I delete the first range then my original rows which were 38 - 46

become
different rows and therefore I am looking at the wrong data. Any help or
suggestions I would appreciate, I don't know if you can do this or not but

it
would be great if you could.